Saturday, March 27, 2010

I'm Feeling Good



Birds flying high You know how I feel Sun in the sky You know how I feel Breeze driftin' on by
You know how I feel, well

It's a new dawn, It's a new day, It's a new life For me And I'm feeling good
Fish in the sea You know how I feel River running free You know how I feel

Blossom on a tree You know how I feel

It's a new dawn    It's a new day    It's a new life  For me

And I'm feeling good Dragonfly out in the sun you know what I mean, don't you know

Butterflies all havin' fun you know what I mean
Sleep in peace when day is done That's what I mean

And this old world is a new world  And a bold world  For me
Stars when you shine You know how I feel
Scent of the pine You know how I feel
Oh freedom is mine  And I know how I feel, well
It's a new dawn   It's a new day   It's a new life  For me
And I'm feeling sooo good
I feel so good